Printable Affirmation Cards for Anxiety Relief
These printable affirmation cards are based on the 40 affirmations for anxiety relief you can find on this post here.
They are designed for convenience so you can take the acceptance affirmations wherever you go and you don’t need to return to the website again and again!
Includes 40 affirmations and 5 blank cards for you to write your own!
^takes you to Etsy
Printable Affirmation Cards
These affirmation cards are designed to by used with most printers and are on standard sized paper.
✅ simple and easy to read
✅ 8.5″ x 11″ size
✅ 9 cards per page
✅ total 5 pages
✅ PDF & JPEG formats
✅ light dotted lines make them easy to cut
❌ don’t spend a lot of money!
Anxiety Affirmations you can find on these cards
- My natural state is calm.
- I breathe in. I breathe out.
- I am safe.
- My future is secure.
- My anxiety does not control me.
- I can overcome every obstacle that comes my way.
- I am enough.
- I am strong.
- I am free and unchained from my own thoughts.
- My world is secure and beautiful.
- As I breathe, I relax all my muscles.
- Tension drips away from my body and I relax.
- I’m okay right now.
- I’m worthy of powerfully positive moments.
- My future looks bright and beautiful.
- I relax and let flow happen.
- Everything is under control.
- My body is here and I am okay.
- I am always calm and at ease.
- I can feel my feet on the ground and I feel present.
- My eyes can see around me and I feel present.
- I am here in my body.
- My heart beats calmly and I feel at peace.
- I relax my shoulders.
- I release my jaw.
- I can hear my world around me and I feel present.
- I allow myself to feel the weight of my body.
- I plant my feet firmly on the floor. I am grounded.
- I smell and taste food, and I feel present.
- I release and allow the wave to carry me to the shore.
- The air goes in and out of my lungs.
- My body is soft. My mind is soft. My spirit is soft.
- I feel more comfortable with every passing moment.
- My world is stable.
- I think of my loving friends and family, and they anchor me.
- I am living in the present.
- I accept my past. I live in the present. I am ready for my future.
- I can feel my shoulders and jaw relaxing.
- My breath is slow and even.
- I am anchored in my body and in the present moment.
Printable Affirmation Cards for Anxiety Relief $4
^takes you to Etsy