The sacral chakra is the second chakra in our energy system and is responsible for creativity, sexuality, and giving birth. When this chakra is out of alignment, we can have problems manifesting and creating things in our lives.
This can lead to a lack of creativity, a low sex drive, and difficulty bringing new things into our lives. These sacral chakra affirmations will help you clear the energy of your sacral chakra and restore balance to your creative life.
The Chakra System
Chakras are energy centers or vortices that exist in our subtle energy body. There are seven main chakras, each responsible for a different area of our lives. The system of chakras has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years.
The Sacral Chakra
The sacral chakra is the second chakra, located just below the navel. The sacral chakra is associated with the element of water and the color orange. Water symbolizes flow and change, and orange is the color of creativity.
The sacral chakra is responsible for our creativity, pleasure, intimate relationships, and giving birth. When this chakra is in alignment, we are able to manifest our desires and create what we want in our lives.
I often find that people’s sacral chakras are open, vibrant, and in flow when they are pregnant (or their partner is pregnant) or when they are giving birth to a new creation by writing a book, composing music, or creating artwork.
MORE CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS:
40 Affirmations for Your Root Chakra
40 Affirmations for Your Solar Plexus Chakra
40 Affirmations for Your Heart Chakra
40 Affirmations for Your Throat Chakra
40 Affirmations for Your Third Eye Chakra
40 Affirmations for Your Crown Chakra
A Blocked Sacral Chakra
When your second chakra is blocked, you may struggle with creativity, sexuality, or feel disconnected from your pleasure. You may also have difficulty manifesting what you want in your life.
Some signs that your sacral chakra is blocked include:
- Feeling creatively stuck
- Difficulty feeling pleasure
- A low sex drive
- Fear of change or new experiences
- Emotional rigidity
If you are struggling in any of these areas, sacral chakra affirmations may be able to help.
40 Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Pleasure and Manifestation
If you’re looking to improve your creative manifestation abilities or add more pleasure, creativity, and flow to your life, use these affirmations.
- My creativity is boundless.
- I easily manifest my desires.
- My sacral chakra is open and balanced, allowing me to create and enjoy pleasure in my life.
- I am sexually confident and open to new experiences.
- I attract healthy, loving relationships into my life.
- I release all shame, guilt, and judgment around my sexuality.
- I am comfortable with my body and accept it just as it is.
- I approve of myself, just as I am.
- Nourishing my pleasure is a priority in my life.
- I claim my power to create the life I desire.
- I manifest my dreams easily.
- I am open to new experiences.
- I enjoy being alive and taking risks.
- I follow my intuition and trust myself implicitly.
- Change is exciting, and I embrace it fully.
- My sacral chakra is open, balanced, and healthy.
- Creativity flows through me effortlessly.
- Pleasure is a natural part of my life.
- I connect with my partner effortlessly.
- I give birth to new ideas and creations every day.
- I am open to adventure in my life.
- I enjoy my body and all it can do.
- I enjoy nourishing my body and soul.
- I am grateful for everything I have manifested, past and present.
- I allow myself to feel pleasure fully.
- Creation happens within me effortlessly.
- Manifestation is easy and exciting for me!
- I work steadily to create the life of my dreams.
- I am creative and fertile.
- I am open to new experiences.
- I enjoy my sexuality.
- I attract abundance in all forms.
- I am confident and radiant.
- My sacral chakra is open and flowing.
- I am in touch with my sensual side.
- I allow myself to feel pleasure.
- I am connected to my intuition.
- I trust my gut instincts.
- I release all fears and doubts.
- I am open to love and intimacy.
RELATED POST: 16 Best Books on Spirituality to Spark Your Spiritual Awakening