The root chakra is the first chakra in the energy system and is located at the base of the spine. This chakra is about grounding us to the earth, and helping us feel safe and secure.
When this chakra is blocked or imbalanced, we may not feel grounded or stable. We might also have issues with security and feeling safe. These 40 root chakra affirmations can help you get back to your center if you feel out of sorts.
The Chakra System
The chakras are the energy centers of the body according to Ayurveda traditions. There are seven main chakras, and each one is associated with a different aspect of our lives, location, and color.
MORE CHAKRA AFFIRMATIONS:
40 Affirmations for Your Sacral Chakra
40 Affirmations for Your Solar Plexus Chakra
40 Affirmations for Your Heart Chakra
40 Affirmations for Your Throat Chakra
40 Affirmations for Your Third Eye Chakra
40 Affirmations for Your Crown Chakra
The Root Chakra
The root chakra helps to keep us grounded to the earth and helps us feel safe and secure. It is the color red (and sometimes black), and it is located at the base of the spine.
People who exhibit a bright and clear red color and vibrant root chakra are those who are grounded, practical, and secure. They are strong, firm, and good to have around in times of trouble because they stay rooted during the storm.
A Blocked or Imbalanced Root Chakra
In times of stress, when this chakra is out of balance, we may not feel grounded or stable. We might also have issues with security and feeling safe, or potentially struggling with addiction to material things or trouble manifesting abundance or material wealth.
Physical symptoms of a blocked root chakra include issues with the legs, feet, and lower back. You might also feel scattered or disconnected from your body or the earth.
Root Chakra Affirmations
Here are 40 root chakra affirmations that can help you get back to your center and get back in touch with your root chakra energy:
- I am safe.
- I am supported by the Earth.
- I am stable and grounded.
- I have everything I need.
- I am abundant.
- I am worthy.
- I am connected to my body.
- My needs are met.
- Security is within me.
- Prosperity is mine.
- Faith is my foundation.
- I trust the process of life.
- I am safe.
- I am home.
- In my root, I find strength.
- From my root, I grow and blossom.
- My root is strong and solidly grounded.
- I trust in life and the abundance of the universe.
- All that I need comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- I am open to receive all the good that life has to offer me.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I am calm through the chaos.
- I release all fears and doubts.
- Earth cradles me gently, and I feel secure.
- I let go of all that no longer serves me.
- I am present in the here and now.
- I live in the present moment.
- I am at peace with myself and the world around me.
- I am one with all that is.
- I am surrounded by divine abundance.
- Like a tree, I grow deep roots that I might reach the sky.
- I am firm. I am powerful. I am stable.
- All the wealth I dream of is mine.
- I release anything that hinders my safety.
- I focus on the here and now and release all anxiety.
- I stay rooted during any storm in my life.
- I am connected deeply to the Earth.
- I am grateful for my strong foundation.
- I am worthy of all good things in life.
- I am deserving of safety and security.
RELATED POST: 16 Best Books on Spirituality to Spark Your Spiritual Awakening