One of the most powerful habits you can have when you first wake up is to practice morning affirmations. What we do in the morning sets the tone for the whole day!
My favorite, healthy morning routine is to drink a large glass of water with a probiotic, work out, eat breakfast, and write in my journal. And usually, my journaling includes writing down a few positive affirmations. They help to remind me of what I want to focus on during the day, from having a calm yet productive day as well as practicing self-compassion with myself and kindness with others.
Using Positive Affirmations in the Morning
Having a wonderful and successful life doesn’t have to be complicated. It all starts with our morning. Very Well Mind says:
The morning routine helps us set the tone for the day, better allowing us to control our schedules rather than our schedule controlling us. As we start each day fresh, we can better focus on what is in front of us, where to prioritize our time, and, ultimately, increase our productivity.
Essentially, having a disciplined, organized morning can set us up for self-confidence, endless opportunities, and so much joy through the rest of our day. And when we’re healthy, we’re more successful!
RELATED: Use These Morning Routine Ideas to Boost Your Spiritual Development
44 Affirmations to Stay Focused and Productive During the Day
Building Your Dream Life
Sometimes our everyday life can feel do different from the life that we’re trying to build for ourselves. But we can begin to build that successful life with a little bit of positive thinking. Affirmations work by helping rewire our brains to see the positive, wonderful things in our lives.
The right mindset can bring you personal growth, a positive attitude, health, positive energy, and endless opportunities.
Small improvements that you can make regularly, every morning are the building blocks we use to construct our best life.
Starting Your Day with Meditation
When you use morning affirmations, try them out with meditation or self-hypnosis. Often, when we wake up in the morning, we feel frantic to get a good start that we end up putting ourselves in a state of anxiety! This is counter-productive. I feel I’m most productive when I spend some time doing “nothing”.
This is because meditation is an focused practice that helps us clear the clutter from our lives. Meditation allows us to turn our attention on our bodies and our minds for a short time that helps to streamline our energy.
Try this short 10-minute meditation below by Boho Beautiful Yoga on YouTube. If you find your mind wandering and thinking about things you have to do today, gently let go of those thoughts. Instead, focus on your breath, focus on her voice. Focus on how you feel.
The mantras, or morning affirmations, she uses is:
Today is a beautiful day of opportunity.
I am exactly where I need to be.
I open myself to the universe and trust in the unfolding of my life.
Using Morning Affirmations with Your Own Meditation
If you’re ready to jump in, sit in silence or find some ambient music. Choose your own affirmations for the morning that resonate for you.
Sit as long as you’d like and repeat those affirmations to yourself.
Check out some Affirmation Cards to help with your morning routine!
Transformational Affirmations Ebook
Affirmation ebook with 900+ Affirmations
This post and ALL 30 affirmation posts on Wild Simple Joy have been combined into a PDF ebook. If you feel that you will want to come back to this information again and have easy access to 900+ affirmations, then this might be for you.
Beautifully formatted with no ads. $12
41 Powerful, Positive Affirmations for Your Best Morning Every Day
- I feel energized, healthy, and powerful.
- As I rise, I gather positivity and hope.
- The sun comes up and I feel strong!
- I greet the day with confidence and poise.
- My path is clear and free from obstacles.
- Air fills my lungs and my body fills with energy.
- I am excited to tackle the day!
- I have an entire day ahead of me.
- The Universe brings me beautiful moments through my day.
- Joy is mine at any moment today.
- My day is filled with beauty and wonder.
- I have everything inside me to make today a wonderful day.
- I own my truth today.
- I am strong, gentle, and full of good vibes.
- I am open to what the Universe will offer me today.
- I am enough.
- The sun’s warm rays fill me with energy and power.
- I stand tall and strong today.
- I face the day with honesty and integrity.
- I go with the flow every day.
- Challenges are my chance to grow today.
- Even the little tasks fill me with joy today.
- It feels great to be alive!
- I see the goodness in life everywhere.
- I easily adjust to meet my challenges.
- I am surrounded by abundance and richness.
- Life is fulfilling and I feel content!
- I am full of life satisfaction.
- My abundance and joy spill over to the people around me.
- I wake up with excitement to begin my day.
- My morning is calm and helps me recharge for my day.
- I breathe in the wonder and joy of a new day.
- I relax my body and prepare for a calm, productive day.
- I find joy and happiness throughout my day.
- My day is filled with love from the people I care about.
- I practice self-compassion today and treat myself with grace.
- I share my happiness with others today.
- I fully experience all my emotions and thoughts today.
- I accept whatever life brings me today.
- My day is full of happiness and pleasures!
- I am authentically me today and everyday.
⇩ PIN THESE BELOW ⇩
Another great set of affirmations for the morning are self-love and self-worth affirmations!
Quotes and Affirmations from Dr. Joe Dispenza to Change Your Mindset
40 Affirmations for Attracting Love into Your Life
Affirmations for Health & Fitness
33 Affirmations to Feel Emotionally and Physically Safe