Affirmations for Health and Fitness – Get Your Health Mindset into Shape!
Positive thinking and mindset have been a huge part of my life, but it hasn’t been until about a year ago that I really started to implement things that will help to alter my mindset and brain chemistry.
And as we go into the holiday season–always rife with decadent foods in abundance–I want to give you some motivation for your healthy living goals.
Check out some of my favorite items for your home fitness!
Remember, affirmations are not just for reading.
They’re for writing down again and again,
posting on your fridge,
on your mirror,
in your closet,
or in your car!
Need to level-up your affirmation practice? Try Using Affirmation Cards!
If you need some motivation through the holiday season, I want you to choose your faves, print them out or write them down!
Remind yourself every day WHY your fitness and health are so important to you.
Using health affirmations get your mindset primed to help the body do its work.
Change happens from the thoughts, to the feelings, to action, to habits, to lifestyle!
And if it’s not holiday season when you’re reading this, the principles don’t change at all. Just because food and laziness isn’t all around you doesn’t mean that you don’t need to rewire your brain for physical success!
Affirmations and Working Out Simultaneously?
Here are some more ways to practice your affirmations while working out:
Say a short mantra or affirmation for health every time you do a rep
This probably won’t work for fast reps or quick and easy movements, but for longer, larger movements like burpees or leg presses, try saying a short affirmation with every repetition.
(1st rep) I am powerful.
(2nd rep) I am strong.
(3rd rep) I am fit.
and so on. It can help to pump you up and push through those repetitions.
Practice meditation with mala beads at the end of your workout
Recovery is an important component to exercise. After you cool down, drink some water, and wipe the sweat off your brow, sit down and meditate.
Mala beads are particularly helpful in a meditation practice like this, because you limit your time and the beads can automatically help you count the number of times you say your affirmation. There are 108 beads in a mala necklace.(Sometimes, I like to switch between 2 or 3 affirmations, or just repeat 1 longer one.)
Don’t want the full 108 beads? Try a mala bracelet instead!
This will help your heart-rate return to normal, but it will also help your spiritual vibration stay elevated for longer after your workout!
Use all these affirmations to find the balance that you need in your life.
Affirmations for Finding Love
Affirmations Inspired By Dr. Joe Dispenza
Affirmations for Mondays
Affirmations for Stressful Family Gatherings
Affirmations for Fitness and Health
Affirmations to Release Money Blocks
Affirmations for Mama Life
25 Affirmations for Health and Fitness
Use these 25 health affirmations to kickstart your journey to a healthier, stronger body!
- Each time I exercise, I literally feel my body growing stronger!
- With each repetition, my body builds itself.
- As I exercise my body, my body will repay me with extra years of good health!
- I am able to run 5 miles without a break!
- I CRUSH all my fitness goals!
- I keep my body in shape for myself and for my children.
- By exercising, I am an amazing role model for my children!
- I move my body and I feel amazing!
- My body works exactly as it is supposed to.
- My body is a kick ass machine!
- I am lean, fit, and fabulous!
- I am strong and powerful!
- My body is in perfect health all the time.
- My body is healthy and strong.
- I treat my body like a temple.
- I deserve to feel healthy and vibrant.
- I love my body for everything amazing it can do!
- I am slim, sassy, and feeling great!
- I am capable of any physical feat I wish to do!
- I work out to honor my body, its strength, and its grit.
- My body is healthy and strong.
- I am light on my feet.
- I drink water throughout the day to hydrate my body and mind.
- I nourish my body with nutritious foods and my body is thankful!
- Each day, my body grows stronger.
Pin them for later!