Aquarius is the sign known for being peaceful and humanitarian. They are sharp and witty, innovative, and independent. As awesome as it is to be an Aquarius, you may need some help with connecting to your true emotions. An Aquarian is also considered quite aloof and can even be rebellious.
These 30 affirmations for Aquarius will help you with all your personal development and growth goals, including embracing who you are at your core, as well as finding a way to connect with your innermost feelings.
What is an Aquarius Sun Sign in the Zodiac?
Here’s what you need to know about Aquarius sun signs:
- Aquarius people are born between January 20th and February 19th
- This is an Air sign.
- Aquarius is a Fixed modality sign.
- This constellation is a man pouring water out of a jug.
Aquarius may be a air sign, but in many ways, they can be too grounded. It often comes off in the form of stubbornness. When working and dealing with others, Aquarians like to get their way and can be seen as being a rebel.
The way the flowiness of being a air sign comes out in an Aquarian is through their creativity and ingenuity. They want to be useful and helpful to others, but they do so through their intellect. They never let their emotions get in the way of being objective, and often, they don’t even consider their emotions at all.
I know a person with an Aquarius/Pisces cusp Sun sign, and they seem much more of an Aquarius to me! These traits are highly accurate!
You may have even heard of the so-called “Age of Aquarius,” which is an upcoming era in human history that is supposed to be marked with a newfound peace and cooperation that we as humans have never seen before.
Aquarius Moon and Rising Signs
Interested in learning what your Moon and Rising signs are? This site: Astrosofa, can help.
Once you’ve done that, be sure to come back and check out some affirmations for your Moon and Rising signs as well:
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Gemini (May 21-June 21)
Cancer (June 22-July 22)
Leo (July 22-August 22)
Virgo (August 23-September 22)
Libra (September 23-October 23)
Scorpio (October 24-November 21)
Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
Pisces (February 19-March 20)
More Aquarius Affirmations
Based on Aquarius’ traits and values, these are some affirmations that might be helpful for those working on personal growth and development:
Looking for love in 2023? Try these 40 Affirmations to Attract Love and Romance!
Aquarius Tarot Reading for 2023
If you’re the type of person who is into your horoscope, you might check out Chris Reck on YouTube. His weekly, monthly, and yearly horoscopes have always been dead on for me (a Virgo). Check him out!
30 Affirmations for Aquarius
- As an Aquarius, I am loved for my cleverness and wit!
- My creativity knows no bounds!
- I am one-of-a-kind, entirely unique!
- I love that I am independent and innovative.
- I allow myself to go with the flow.
- When my heart speaks, I listen.
- I slow down to understand others.
- I am graciously flexible.
- I love to go with the flow.
- I tap into the deep well of my feelings and emotions.
- I listen to and honor my intuition.
- As an Aquarian, it is safe for me to feel my emotions fully.
- My world is full of new ideas and creations that effortlessly spring to life!
- I have a kick-ass sense of humor!
- I am highly objective and love providing practical, thoughtful insight.
- I trust my inner emotions and instincts just as I trust my thoughts.
- I honor who I am, all the positive and negative coalescing into the essence of me!
- I respect those who follow their emotions and feelings.
- I create endless opportunities and ideas!
- I am free! I am joyful!
- I respect and honor the differences among all people.
- I release my need to be bull-headed and stubborn!
- I breathe in, I breathe out.
- I love supporting my friends with opportunities for fun and excitement!
- I honor my friendships and relationships by connecting with them.
- I love giving to others!
- I am witty and sharp, and I always garner people’s admiration.
- I allow myself the luxury of daydreams.
- It is safe for me to express my feelings.
- My heart is full!