Aries are known for being fiery, passionate, friendly, courageous and all kinds of wonderful traits! But they also (like all of us) have some weaknesses to work through. For Aries, this usually means things like mood-swings, impulsive and impatient behavior, and sometimes a little bit of ego.
These affirmations for Aries zodiac sign will help you with all those traits above that might be getting in the way of your relationships and personal growth, and will help to enhance all those loveable traits! Let’s get to work!
What is an Aries Sun Sign in the Zodiac?
Here’s the basic facts about Aries:
- Aries sun sign are people born between March 21st and April 19th.
- Aries is associated with the Fire element.
- One of four Cardinal signs, Aries are action-takers.
- The constellation of Aries is a Ram with horns.
Let me begin this by saying that one of my sons is an Aries, and I’m pretty sure he’s the most Aries person that has ever Ariesed. He’s independent and fierce, loves to party and be loud. He’s generous and loving, and enthusiastic about just about everything! (There is no like… he either LOVES or HATES something.)
Does this sound a bit like you?! Aries are great at taking action, gathering people toward a common goal, and very driven.
Sometimes, Aries can be extreme, however. They can be self-absorbed and impulsive. They tend to get offended when challenged and may struggle with not being the leader. These shadow traits may stem from a deep-seated insecurity and desire to prove themselves.
Aries Moon and Rising Signs
While these affirmations are geared toward those who have Aries as their Sun Sign, don’t forget that there are also Moon and Rising signs. Your Sun Sign tells about the events happening in your external world. The Moon Sign tells about your emotions. And Your Rising Sign tells more about your inner world and state.
(If you want to find out what your own moon and rising signs are, go to this site: Astrosofa.)
Once you’ve done that, you might want to consider checking out affirmations for those other signs as well, because they might resonate with you. Here they are:
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Gemini (May 21-June 21)
Cancer (June 22-July 22)
Leo (July 22-August 22)
Virgo (August 23-September 22)
Libra (September 23-October 23)
Scorpio (October 24-November 21)
Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)
Capricorn (December 22-January 19)
Aquarius (January 20-February 18)
Pisces (February 19-March 20)
More Aries Affirmations
Based on Aries’ strengths and weaknesses, here are a few more sets of affirmations that might be beneficial to the Aries who is working on personal development:
Looking for your soulmate in 2023? Try these 40 Affirmations to Attract Love and Romance with the Law of Attraction!
Aries Horoscope/Tarot Reading for 2023
If you’re someone who appreciates knowing what energies are around you at any given time, I highly recommend Chris Reck at Minnow Pond Tarot. He gives weekly readings for each Zodiac sign, and he’s highly knowledgeable and talented in both zodiac and divination arts!
30 Positive Affirmations for Aries’ Strengths and Weaknesses
Remember, these affirmations are designed both to celebrate your Aries traits while helping you develop those traits which might be holding you back, either in your professional life or in your relationships with others.
- I am full of fire and passion for life!
- I trust myself deeply.
- I always go for my heart’s truest desires.
- Others love me for my enthusiasm, optimism, and high energy!
- As an Aries, I am beautifully independent and self-reliant.
- I celebrate the beauty of the simple joys of life everyday!
- I gently release my need to be right all the time.
- I accept my ability to sit and listen, with calmness and gentleness.
- My friends love my warmth and generosity!
- I am not afraid to let my passion for anything show in life!
- I choose to be practical and organized when I need to.
- Before making an impulsive reaction, I take a breath and think logically first.
- People rally behind me when I am an activist for what I believe in.
- I always listen to others’ perspectives before making a decision.
- I honor who I am, all the positive and negative coalescing into the essence of me!
- My Aries traits bring me WILD success!
- I love living a passionate, exciting life!
- When needed, I put aside my own agenda to listen to others.
- I face challenges analytically and with genuine courage.
- I am enough! I have enough! I do enough!
- I believe in myself, my strengths, and my values.
- I put aside my ego to bring others together.
- I value strong, genuine connection with others.
- I radiate pure love and high-vibe energy!
- As an Aries, I focus on finding the pure, concentrated bliss in life!
- I am responsible, reliable, and organized.
- I embrace being objective and open-minded as a leader.
- I release the need to prove myself to others.
- I am centered and patient — I wait easily when I need to.
- I find balance in my life between flow and structure.