Taurus, the bull, is known to be reliable, loyal, and helpful. They are amazing friends, and once you have a Taurus friend, you want to hold onto them! (I should know, my best friend from childhood is a Taurus!)
But people who have the Zodiac sign Taurus can also be stubborn. They like to dig their heels in when someone disagrees or offends them. Some zodiac sites even claim this can lead to laziness and self-indulgence.
These 50 affirmations for Taurus are designed to help you to see all your positive traits while helping you ease off the ones that might cause tension with others.
What is a Taurus Sun Sign in the Zodiac?
When someone has Taurus as their sun sign, here’s what it means:
- You were born between April 20th and May 20th.
- Taurus is an Earth sign.
- Taurus is a Fixed modality sign.
- A Bull is the animal of the Taurus sign.
As a Fixed modality, Taurus is someone steady with a solid foundation. This can also make them averse to change, however. Tauruses typically love to indulge in self-care and enjoy fine things, but they aren’t frivolous and they work hard to earn the things they want in life.
Typically, because Tauruses don’t change easily, they’re aren’t the ones to venture into the unknown or lead the way with daring and independence. However, they can adjust course when the way becomes clear.
These are all traits that went into consideration for the affirmations for Taurus below. Both Taurus’s strengths and weaknesses are addressed.
Taurus Moon and Rising Signs
You should consider that, even if your sun sign is something else, if you have Taurus as a Rising Sign or as a Moon sign, these affirmations might still apply to you. While your Sun sign tells you about your outer world, your Moon sign tells you about your emotions, and your Rising sign is your inner world.
(I use this site: Astrosofa to learn about Rising and Moon signs.)
Looking for love in 2023? Try these 40 Affirmations to Attract Love and Romance!
More Useful Taurus Affirmations
Here are a few other Affirmations posts to check out that might apply to you, Taurus:
Don’t Forget Checking Out Your Horoscope, Taurus:
I have recently gotten back into reading (watching) my horoscope. Chris Reck of Minnow Pond Tarot is my favorite horoscope reader, and his reading are terrifyingly accurate!
So while you’re looking at your affirmations, listen to part 1 of your 2023 tarot reading:
30 Positive Affirmations for Taurus’ Strengths and Weaknesses
- As a Taurus, I am a hard worker!
- I love to enjoy my life and the fine things in it.
- I release the need to be right all the time.
- It’s okay to be frivolous every once and a while!
- I am deeply grounded in my life and who I am.
- I am a wonderful friend to the people in my life.
- Everyone loves having me around.
- I celebrate my loyalty and reliability.
- I let go of arguments.
- I always try to see the other person’s perspective.
- I always try to understand my inner motivations for my actions.
- It is okay for me to change.
- I step into my true power whenever needed.
- I am independent: a true leader!
- I celebrate my successes with my closest friends and family.
- As a Taurus, I love that others see me as dependable.
- I release any resentment or bitterness.
- It is okay for me to feel my true feelings.
- I honor who I truly am at the deepest level.
- I honor all my Taurus traits, my strengths and weaknesses.
- Taking calculated risks brings me great success!
- It’s okay for me to daydream!
- I embrace the balance I have created in my life.
- My world is full of both practicality and frivolity!
- As a Taurus, I embrace my values.
- I work hard to create the life that I want for myself.
- I will venture into the unknown when needed.
- I am a great leader!
- As a Taurus, I embrace my thriving social life!
- I honor who I am, all the positive and negative coalescing into the essence of me!