Feeling impatient in your life right now? Patience Affirmations can help with that!
We have big things happening in our life right now, and I want them to happen NOW! Especially with the current state of the world in April of 2020, plans have been put on hold, and it’s been AWFUL!
But I also know that life has a way of giving us exactly what we need at the perfect time.
Patience: Learning How to Wait
Waiting is one of the most difficult things to do, especially in our modern world of instant gratification.
Need food? Drive thru.
Need to research a paper? Forget the library, head online.
Looking for someone to love? Tinder.
We don’t like waiting for things. But some of the most wonderful things in life don’t come quickly.
This is one of my favorite quotes:
Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished.Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
Another famous quote about waiting is:
Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Some of the most beautiful things in our world took years, decades, and even centuries of hard work. Finding that kind of patience, determination, and perseverance in our lives takes a huge mindset shift and regular practice of patience.
Not only that, but patience can help add to that balanced, healthy life we’re always so craving.
Learning How to Respond Instead of React
Another aspect of patience is when we are confronted with a difficult situation or difficult person.
Our gut reaction is to go into defense mode and react to whatever has impaled our peace. And it often looks messy. It looks like anger, frustration, irritation, sarcasm, guilt trips, and emotional manipulation.
But we know that those kinds of reactions don’t serve us, and they don’t serve the people we’re interacting with either. As they say, when you pray for patience, God doesn’t sent you patience, he sends you the opportunities to practice patience.
So breathing, releasing those negative emotions, and responding cool and collected is essential to our patience and peace.
Get these patience affirmations as Printable Cards
Get these exact affirmations as printable cards and it becomes incredibly convenient to take these 40 patience affirmations with you wherever you go.
Includes 40 affirmation cards (and 5 blank cards for you to write your own) for $4.
^BUY NOW takes you to a checkout page hosted by SendOwl
Also available in the Printable Affirmation Card BIG Bundle.
40 Affirmations for Patience for When You’re Feeling Impatient
These affirmations for patience can help you in both situations above–in the small interactions of the day that require our breath and responding, AND in the larger parts of our lives that will take a long time to build.
Ready to take your affirmation practice to the next level? Make sure you check out the BEST Affirmation Cards for a Healthy Mindset!
(Pin any of them below!)
- Today I choose patience.
- I am filled with calm and stillness.
- I trust that everything will happen in its own time.
- The Universe will give me everything I desire when it is the right time.
- I breathe in love and patience.
- I feel at ease while waiting.
- The seas are calm and I am drifting happily.
- I pause to listen.
- I feel content to wait.
- I breathe in and out.
- I relax the muscles in my jaw and neck.
- I have all the patience in the world.
- I am filled with patience and peace.
- I am patient with myself.
- The Universe has divine timing.
- I treat others with patience and respect.
- I listen with patience and love.
- I am filled with calm acceptance.
- All good things are coming to me.
- I gently release expectations.
- I am a safe space for others.
- As I breathe, I take space.
- I relax and enjoy the journey.
- I am joyful and content with my progress.
- My heart is open to miraculous things happening to me.
- I am patient with my healing.
- I am patient with others.
- I honor the time it takes for everything to manifest.
- I trust the Universe’s timing.
- I am committed to my soul’s purpose, regardless of how long it takes.
- Healing takes time, and I embrace the process.
- I am patient with results.
- I respond gently and patiently.
- I focus on my breath.
- I am a good listener.
- Everything I need comes to me exactly at the right moment.
- My purpose drives me at exactly the right speed.
- Patience is strength, and I am strong.
- I trust the timing of my journey.
- I treat others with patience, kindness, and love.
Looking for more Affirmations?
55 Positive Self-Esteem Affirmations to Build Your Self-Worth FAST!
Affirmations for Finding Love
Affirmations for Anxiety
Affirmations for Fitness and Health
Affirmations to Release Money Blocks
Affirmations for Mama Life
Affirmations to Nurture Your Creativity
Pin them for later!