Creative affirmations are all about inspiring ourselves to try new things, embrace risks, and get into flow! It was actress Mary Lou Cook, who said,
Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
Why It’s Important to Stoke Your Creative Fire
Creation is the center of our existence as human beings and deserves to be nurtured. Humankind’s progress and the wonder of today’s modern world is here now because people dared to try something new, something innovative, something different. And this task is not only relegated to the best of us: creation should be something we are all fluent in.
Flow is another reason to nurture your creativity. Flow is defined as the state of mind when a person is completely immersed in a task. They often lose track of time, feel intense emotions, and are completely present in the moment. It happens most when people are involved in activities they love and they have developed skills at, such as playing piano, playing soccer, building something with your hands, painting, or other creative activities.
Our lives are made full again by taking on creative endeavors. But sometimes we get “stuck”. We fall into a creative rut, or we experience a “block”. When this happens, using affirmations can help to get us unstuck, and allow those creative juices to flow.
Affirmations for Attracting Love
Affirmations for Self-Love and Self-Worth
Affirmations to Relieve Your Anger
Sunrise Affirmations for Your Morning Routine
Transformational Affirmations Ebook
Affirmation ebook with 900+ Affirmations
This post and ALL 30 affirmation posts on Wild Simple Joy have been combined into a PDF ebook. If you feel that you will want to come back to this information again and have easy access to 900+ affirmations, then this might be for you.
Beautifully formatted with no ads. $12
40 Creative Affirmations for Your Best Creative Self
- I allow creativity to flow through me.
- Creative energy powers me.
- I find inspiration everywhere.
- Creativity flows through me like a river.
- I close my eyes and my imagination turns on.
- I love my powerful imagination.
- I feel free to pursue my creative passion.
- I have an abundance of good ideas.
- I see the beauty and wonder in the world around me.
- My creativity helps me connect to the world.
- Divine inspiration strikes at the most wonderful times.
- I let my mind wander, and I discover new ideas.
- Creative expression lifts my life to new heights.
- I tap into flow and let creativity carry me away.
- My life is a limitless source of creativity and passion.
- My ideas are unique and inspiring.
- When I close my eyes, I see endless possibilities.
- I am inventive, creative, and passionate.
- I am blessed with boundless innovation.
- I allow myself to be vulnerable to let my creativity flow.
- I solve problems with ease.
- My creativity inspires others to do their best.
- My innovation inspires others to try new things.
- I am excited to share my creative ideas with others.
- I value my art.
- My art permeates my life with abundance and inspiration.
- I am an innovator.
- I am endowed with talent, creativity, and innovative ideas.
- Ingenious ideas come to me naturally.
- I am the creator of all my life.
- My art comes easy to me.
- Boundless creativity blesses my life.
- I see innovation and creation everywhere I go.
- I feel inspired to take risks with my art.
- I pursue creativity without fear.
- I feel inspired when I make mistakes.
- I learn and grow from taking creative risks.
- My creations fill me with divine vitality.
- Being creative is the core of living which fuels my life.
- I am effortlessly creative and innovative in everything I do.
Check out affirmation cards to boost your mindset.
Make sure you know:
How do I use Affirmations for Maximum Benefit?
Affirmation Troubleshooting: What if my Affirmations Aren’t Working?
READ MORE AFFIRMATIONS:
Affirmations for Acceptance and Flow
Affirmations for Your Inner Wild Woman
Affirmations for Spiritual Healing
Affirmations for Joy and Happiness