You deserve happiness, and you deserve joy in your life. But sometimes life can get in the way. Using affirmations for joy can help you see the power of the joy you hold, and the joy which you have yet to tap into.
Why is joy so important, anyway?
Joy has never been more important. With climate change, political tensions, the COVID pandemic, job loss, sudden homeschooling, and many other stressors we’ve encountered in 2020, joy may seem like a distant memory.
Joy actually has many benefits, such as:
- stronger immune system
- fights stress
- promotes a long life
- boosts blood-flow
- makes you healthier
Feeling joy and happiness can actually rewire your brain. The more you feel joy, the more you want joy. And the more you want joy, the more you push aside what are considered “negative”, low-vibration emotions, like frustration, disappointment, anger, hatred, or resentment.
Feeling joy more frequently can help you understand those negative emotions better and help you embrace a more objective point of view when something negative happens.
LEARN MORE ABOUT REWIRING YOUR BRAIN: Dr. Joe Dispenza Quotes and Affirmations
Using Affirmations to Inspire Joy
When you’re using affirmations, it’s important that you remember a few key points:
- Choose the ones that resonate powerfully with you.
- Affirmations need to be repeated, whether by writing or speaking.
- You need to feel the elevated emotions of joy and love while you’re saying the affirmations.
Self-Love Affirmations to Boost Your Confidence
According to the Healthline article on joy linked above, Dr. Samuel says:
“Smiling can trick your brain by elevating your mood, lowering your heart rate, and reducing your stress. The smile doesn’t have to be based on real emotion because faking it works as well.”
That means that if you’re working on affirmations for joy, you should be smiling! Even faking it at first can make a big impact!
Make sure you read:
What are Affirmations and How Do They Work?
Affirmation Troubleshooting: What to Do If Your Affirmations Aren’t Working
Get these affirmations as Printable Cards
Get these exact affirmations for joy as printable cards and it becomes incredibly convenient to take these 44 affirmations with you wherever you go.
Includes 44 affirmation cards (and 1 blank card for you to write your own) for $4.
Also available in the Printable Affirmation Card BIG Bundle.
Don’t want printable cards? That’s okay, here are the 20 best card decks you can order online.
35 Affirmations for Joy and Enjoying Life!
- I only accept things that bring me joy!
- I’m living in bliss!
- I can relax because finding joy is easy!
- When I embrace joy, everything else in my life falls in place!
- I choose happiness every moment!
- Joy is my natural state!
- My life is blessed with joy!
- I enjoy every moment of my life.
- I delight in the small wonders I am blessed with.
- I live for joy!
- My life is wildly joyful!
- Happiness is my natural state of being!
- Smiles fill my heart with joy.
- I embrace joy and gently release anything that is not joy!
- My days are filled with joy!
- My life is pure bliss!
- I bring joy to the people around me.
- I am joy! I am love!
- I set my intention to enjoy today and every day.
- My happiness increases with every passing day.
- I find joy in every situation.
- I see the good in others.
- The happiness in others uplifts me.
- My presence is uplifting and joyful to others.
- The sense of community I feel is warming and uplifting.
- I prioritize and seek out joy every day!
- I feel gratitude for the wonderful things in my life.
- I work hard for my life, and the wonder and joy I find in it!
- I find joy in certainty.
- I find joy in the simple pleasures.
- I find joy in success.
- I find joy in my time with others.
- My life is overflowing with joy!
- I attract joy and joyful situations to me!
- I deserve to enjoy myself!
HERE’S A LIST OF SOME AFFIRMATIONS WE HAVE ON WILD SIMPLE JOY:
Affirmations for Finding Love
Affirmations for Fitness and Health
Affirmations to Release Money Blocks
Affirmations for Mama Life
Affirmations for New Year’s Resolutions